This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Monday, April 11, 2005

Chattanooga Photos

Chattanooga reminded me a lot of Charlottesville, VA. It is a town in a valley surrounded by a rim of mountains. This isn't a very good photo because I took it from my car window but it shows the mountains overlooking the city.



The downtown is a lot like a college town. There are a lot of little bistros. The night before the interview we met the residents at the Big River Grille. It was a microbrewery with good food. They even rented us two pool tables. We were like rockstars!



Here is a photo of lookout mountain from the medical center. From the top of this mountain you can see 7 states. I didn't get to go up there because my flight out was immediately after the interview.



Here is another view from the top of the medical center. Again these aren't the best photos because they were shot through windows.



Here is the medical center from the front.



And here is another shot of the medical center. I think this is what they call the 'Medical Mall'. It is exactly what it sounds like.