This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Monday, April 04, 2005

A few things to do

This weekend is my last interview. I am going to sit down and go over every program in detail and try to come up with a rank list. I have a few favorites just based on my impressions of each program and the experience that I had during the interviews. It is hard to say whether those impressions were 100% accurate just based on a 1 or 2 day interview. After I put together my list it is time for me to sit down with some advisors to make sure that I am not crazy and that I am making good choices.

In other news, I think I have found a way to pick up some extra scratch to help pay my interview tabs. We have a NASCAR track in my town and our hospital has an arrangement with the track. I got an email today soliciting me to go out there and work as a trauma resident on weekends. I am definitely looking into that. I have some serious bills to pay now and I might have to do this all over again next year.

I can't wait to see everyone again this weekend.