This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Miami Food

I almost forgot. I had some great food in Miami.

I went out in South Beach on Saturday night. Spring break was in full effect. It was like Girls Gone Wild down there. I was with a friend from NYC who is from Israel. We stopped to eat at a little Pita place which was amazing. I got a pita with stuff in it. They take a pita and stuff it with grilled meat (lamb or chicken). Then they put a few sauces in there and load it up with what they call salads. They put like 4 different toppings or salads in there. Mine had grilled eggplant, tabouleh, cucumber and tomato salad, and the Israeli version of cole slaw. It was absolutely delicious. My friend said that it is the real deal, exactly what he eats in Israel, but of course he says it is better there. Needless to say I was hugely impressed.

I also went out for Cuban food in Miami. Of course I got a Cuban sandwich, black beans and yellow rice. It was delicious.