This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Monday, March 21, 2005

Miami

I had a great time in Miami. All of the faculty and residents seemed very nice and were very candid. At this point I pretty much know all of the other applicants at every interview. It was good to see everyone and exchange stories from the road. I took some awesome pictures of the facilities and Miami in general, and I will post those later on in the week. Once again I am out in BFE about 400 miles away from my computer.

After the interview I went out in South Beach with a couple of applicant friends. One is from NYC and the other is from Detroit. It was a major outing. We went all over the place and finally ended up at the Clevelander. It was totally sweet except that I had to get to the airport at 4:30 AM. It was not pretty.

This coming weekend I am off to Memphis. I can't wait to see everyone.