This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Nebraska Confirmed

I called Nebraska and got confirmed for the first interview date. I think it is the 2/22/05. I think the other date was March 4th. The February date is unfortunately on a Tuesday but I will just have to make it work. The March date was on a Friday. One thing about picking a Tuesday interview date is that there almost certainly won't be any conflicting interviews on that day.

In other news, the owner of plastics2002 has called for some donations. His goal is to be able to put up a more stable server. If he gets enough money he will be able to add other features as well. I have used the site so much and gotten so much enjoyment out of it that I decided to donate $10. I think it is a laudable goal to preserve plastics2002 as a resource for those who come after us. If nothing else the site is very entertaining. It gets better when match date gets closer. Everyone is at each other's throats over there and the posts just get hilarious. Anyway I would encourage everyone to check out plastics2002 if you haven't already. If you are a plastics2002 junky like me, I would encourage you to fork over a little coin to help keep it open. He has a paypal link set up and its really easy.