This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Everyone is getting antsy!

I count myself among the vast number of people who are anxious for the interview season to truly get into swing. I have gotten 3 emails from friends in the match today wondering if I knew anything new etc. Our applications have been in for SO LONG. Sometimes you start to wonder why you applied so early if they were just going to sit on the applications. So far these are the only programs I know that have for sure offered interviews or sent out rejections:

U Chicago
MCG
U Mississippi
Tulane (rejected me)
Oregon (rejected me)

I know a lot of people who are going to be at the MCG interviews so hopefully they will have some news. Has anyone out there heard anything yet? Fire off an email to me. I would love to hear from you. I do have some rather disturbing news about the number of people in the match this year but I don't think I will post it just yet until I get confirmation from other sources.