This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

U Mississippi Interview Details

I got all of the arrangements made to interview at the University of Mississippi on Thursday January 6th and Friday January 7th. On the 6th, the interviews start at 4:30 PM. They will resume the next morning at 8:00AM and conclude by around 11:00AM. I decided to stay at a different hotel than the one they recommended. The recommended one was about twice the price of the place I ended up booking, and they don't have shuttle service from the airport. So I would have to pay twice the price and rent a car. I still have to rent a car but the total cost (car + room) will end up being less than just renting a room at the recommended place. Yeah I know I am a penny pincher. Its tough on a resident's salary.