This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Friday, November 19, 2004

MCG continued

I called MCG today for further details. It turns out no rental car will be needed after all. There is a shuttle from the airport to the Partridge Inn and from there to MCG. The dinner on Friday night is at 7:00PM at the Partridge Inn. I think I may have stayed at this place before. It was a really neat historic hotel. I remember very specifically what I got to eat at the restaraunt and that it was extremely cheap and most delicious.

The other thing I learned is that they plan to have 20 applicants per session. The other is some time in March. If they get 40 people to interview it would be fairly long odds given that they only offer 2 spots.

The flight is going to be a little pricey at right around $300 and the hotel will be $55. Hopefully that will be one of the most expensive ones and everything else will be cheaper. I have $500 per interview budgeted so I suppose anything under that amount is a plus. Still the U of Chicago interview will be under $200 total. Oh well, we can't have it all.