This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Emails from Applicants

I got a few emails from applicants yesterday. I love meeting people so if you check the site regularly I would love to hear from you. Although I am not posting information about specific programs on here I do discuss what I know privately over email. One of the best resources we all have is talking to each other. There is no better source of information than someone who is actually at a program, even if they are only lurking in general surgery. I assume that most of the other applicants are like I am. I have tried to get to know my plastics department from the ground up all the way from the office girls to the scrub techs to the residents to the attendings. There isn't a whole lot that goes on that I don't know about one way or another. If those channels fail I am certainly not above a little of the old-fashioned locker room surveillance. :P So anyway a big shout out to the other applicants and if you're willing I am waiting for a big shout back.