This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Second communication from a program

Ahh yes,
I knew it would come. I got the thanks but no thanks letter from Tulane. Apparently I am not in the elite group of applicants who will be interviewing there. Here is the meat of the letter:

"It is our desire that each applicant train in the program best suited to his or her needs. Therefore, after careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you an interview."

I wish I had gotten an offer before a rejection but thats the way it goes. It was good of them to let me know and not just flush the application. Its not like this is the first rejection letter I have had in my life and things have turned out just fine so far. Best of luck to those who are interviewing at Tulane.