This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Thursday, February 17, 2005

3 pieces of News

1) I got a letter from the CAS announcing what we all knew - that 3 programs have dropped out of the match. UCSF, UMDNJ and CC-Florida. It also said that those programs are responsible for refunding the $25 and gave contact numbers. They can keep my $25.

2) I got an offer from U Tenn Memphis today. The other one I got earliers was UT Memphis Chat division. I'm not sure what to do.

3) Definately one of the most hilarious moments of the match so far:
I got a rejection letter from Pitt that was meant for someone else!!! It had his name on it and everything.
This reminds me of when I was applying for medical school. I got a rejection letter from University of Washington saying how they had carefully read my application and had considered its strongpoints blah blah blah. The funny thing is, I never applied there. Go figure.