This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Monday, January 31, 2005

Absite done, MCW offer

Well the absite is over. I am hearing from a lot of people around the country that it was very hard. I am a little comforted by that because I thought it was hard too. Of course I haven't gotten much sleep lately on account of the baby. I looked through the absite killer once more on the night before the test. As usual, a HUGE chunk of the test was right there on the Absite killer so hopefully that will kick me up a few percentile points.

I got an offer from MCW. It came by email this morning. As many of you may or may not know, that is the place that Gillman from plastics2002.com trained at for a while. I have heard awesome and amazing things about the place. The date is March 7th.

That makes 14 interviews set up (not counting Chicago). I don't think I am going to break any of the ones that I have arranged now. It is a very nice mix and I like each of the programs I am going to. So if that is the case I doubt I will be able to schedule too many more.