This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Monday, June 21, 2004

More sites

U of missouri has a site.

Missouri

St. Louis University has a site.

St. Louis University

Wash U has a site.

Wash U

University of Nebraska has a site.

Nebraska

Dartmouth has a site.

Dartmouth

Camden has a site.

RW Johnson - Camden

New Jersey Medical School has a site.

New Jersey Medical School

Albany Medical College no longer has a fellowship.

I could not find a site for Nassau County MC.

I could not find a site for Albert Einstein.

Columbia has a site.

Columbia

I think Mount Sinai may have converted to a combined program.

Mount Sinai

Could not find a site for NY Presbyterian hospital.

NYU has a site.

NYU

I could not find a site for SUNY.

I think University of Rochester is now a combined model.

Rochester