This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Friday, June 18, 2004

Meeting with the chief

I met with the chair of plastics on Tuesday. It went very well. He was very encouraging. There is not a plastics fellowship here anymore. We have entirely converted to a combined program.

The other thing I did was ask again for a letter stating that I have completed my internship. The ABPS credentialing service wants an internship certificate and we didn't get them, so a letter would be the next best thing.

I did a little online research and found out that Hopkins has a plastics fellowship but they don't participate in the match. I sent an email to request an application.

Link to the plastics fellowship at hopkins

I think now its just hurry up and wait until the CAS application arrives in July.