This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Saturday, July 17, 2004

CAS Application sent!

Its off.  I sent all the required materials as certified mail with return card.  I will get a reciept from them when they get it.  No way this thing is getting lost in the mail.
 
I also sent to Northwestern's Office of Student affairs so that they would send a transcript and copy of my dean's letter to the CAS.  Everything is now done.
 
For my application to be complete the CAS will have to send out requests for letters of recommendation to the 3 people I named.  Then those three people will have to send the letters back.  Basically its out of my hands now.  Nothing left to do except sit back and wait for interviews.  I also plan to call the CAS office once a month or so to see if my letters got in and to make sure everything is in order.