This is the story of my run at the Plastic Surgery Fellowship Match of 2005.

Google

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

T-17 Days

Nightfloat continues. I think I might be getting a little goofy. Please disregard this post and probably most of the rest of them until the match. It is 4 in the morning after all.

Traffic has picked up quite a bit on the site in the last few days. I am hoping that it is next year's class checking it out. After all the whole point of this site is to make a roadmap for future plastic surgeons.

If any of you still wants a free Ipod the offer is still good. This is the link to the site. You have to go through a little trouble to get one but it is a 20 gigabyte ipod, a 300+ dollar item. I thought it was worth the trouble. I just joined this lame book club. I needed to buy some children's books and it worked out perfectly.

Only 17 more days until the 20th. With my luck I either won't match or if I do match, the place I match at won't call me. Either way I am expecting to sweat it out until the 23rd.